Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The King!


Pastel 12"x14"

Meet LEVI, a King German Shepherd - very debonair in his neckerchief!

Annie, who is dedicated to rescues and knows Levi, says:
Levi is one of many fosters I've worked and he is very very special.   True to his breed, he is fiercely protective of his humans - all 100 lbs of him.   In the 2 weeks I worked with him, this angry boy became a gentle giant with the right amount of exercise, discipline and calm assertive leadership.  I'm just crazy about him.  At heart, he's such a love bug!  He would be the ideal dog for a true German Shepherd lover. 

For more information, contact Sophie's Dog Adoption HERE 

[Viewing on email?  LINK here to go to Blog]  


1 comment:

Chance said...

This is gorgeous, Liz. If I would like to commission a portrait, how would I go about doing it? And approximately how much do you charge?

Thanks!

Chance