Saturday, November 20, 2010

Meet the Artist


That's me...age 3, frizzy hair 'n all, beside a swimming pool in Egypt a long time ago!
  
To clarify what the boys are looking at: it is NOT me...it's my watering can!   And, please, no double entendres at the table.   It was a much envied toy and they hungered to have it.  Perhaps a forerunner of the water gun?

Photo taken by my father.   How he managed to capture this precise second with the quizzical expression on the boys' faces is unknown and awesome.

Back tomorrow!

If you want to view pictures, in CONTENTS see "GALLERY - All Pastels to Date" - it's a stream of all sketches etc posted.  About half are up as I write this, will be complete tomorrow. 

[Viewing on email?  LINK here to go to Blog]  


1 comment:

Aratina Cage said...

:) What a little cutie you were! It is funny how the simplest of things, like watering cans, can serve as the most prized objects when we are children.