Sunday, November 14, 2010

Phew! Wottaday!

Watercolors from times past.   Hectic day and I'm baffed!   All I got is one half done pastel which I'll never get finished by midnight!
Will return to a newbie tomorrow...promise.

 

Self leaning on hood of car somewhere in Utah...black background?  Night!  

 
My passion for LARGE - this single pear is 20" tall

Met Billy today "in person".   Am hoping offer of a free portrait of "your pet" will fill the coffers on his behalf.  Will post some pix WHEN I've time to download...and that is precisely what I have to go do right now!


[Viewing on email?  LINK here to go to Blog]  


3 comments:

sarah said...

Ah, Utah... The night of the Easy Rider and the swifts..? Probably not, you look pretty together!
Love the giant pear - literally good enough to eat, luscious.

Grammy said...

Liz, your drawings continue to amaze me.
Had you mentioned on this blog about Billy Eliot being at an adoption clinic?

liz read said...

Grammy - if you see this! - watch the blog and I'll do Billy update later. Thanks for tuning in.